Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Facts of Sally's life
Facts of Sally's Life, never before admitted to in public. Thank you fellow blogger Pondside for tagging me.
1. I was a child model, alongside my twin brother Robin whom I love dearly and don't see often enough.
2. I possess second vision which saved my life and that of my children's, I also 'feel' a house, which is why I love Le Chateau.
3. I owned a unique and un-restored 1950's vintage Bluebird caravan with wooden panelling which sat peacefully alongside my rows and rows of raspberry cane and in which we had, as a family, hours of fun.
4. I was the only child in Warwickshire who refused to sit a GCSE maths exam.
5. I am a qualified lifeguard, leading to the proposal of marriage to His Lordship on Burton Bradstock Beach, Dorset where he was left to save his own life. (The waves were too big).
6. I wore a string of Fabergé eggs rather than pearls which contained a tantalizing history.
7. I will fight to the bitter end, even though in many cases it would be easier to walk away.
HANG ON A MINUTE !! This is His Lordship's version on seven facts of Sally.
1. I can't cook but I can eat.
2. I can't listen but I can talk.
3. I can't produce wine but by God I can drink it.
4. I can't take advice but I can give it.
5. I know the cost of nothing but the value of everything.
6. I view everything in black and white.
7. I'm easily thrilled by very little.
I dispute his entire list.