Sunflowers and Sunshine


The bright sunshine streaming through the large windows of the library is making it very difficult to concentrate today. Clear blue skies and not a breath of wind add to my complete lack of application to the urgent work required. Were it not for the fact that every tree is stripped bare you might be forgiven for thinking it was a summers day.

His Lordship and I took lunch on the terrace and noted that the snow on the Pyrenees in the distance looked rather depleted since Christmas.

The Small Cross One took this photograph whilst out on a walk the other day. Difficult to imagine that by July the ground will be filled with vibrant yellow sunflowers, each and everyone turning their heads towards the sun. And right next to it all lies my house.

I'm sure you can sympathise with my daily dilemma.

Comments

Popular Posts