House For Sale Carcassonne




Every so often, rather rarely I hasten to add, a beautiful house for sale catches my eye and I simply have to share it with you. It's owned by some rather sociable neighbours of mine so I've been lucky enough to have the pleasure of knowing it well and being able to conjure up all sorts of marvellous ideas on how I could run it. The possibilites are just endless.


This imposing historic house is ideally located in the 'Bastide St. Louis. Carcassonne.  Whether you decide to simply browse through the lovely website that has been put together for this enticing house and daydream or whether you choose to make a dream you have cherished blossom into fruition this year please enjoy visiting this rare property. With origins in the 18th century the house's 750 sqm (8000 sqft) stretch out over three floors, with a vaulted cellar and garden courtyard. It has been extensively restored in recent years retaining many character features including parquet floors, oak staircase and marble fireplaces.
A UNESCO World Heritage site, Carcassonne is one of France’s top tourist destinations. The local airport has regular direct flights to England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Portugal and Hungary.Toulouse International Airport is an hour away. The beaches of the Mediterranean are just half an hour away and the Spanish border less than two hours.

What are you waiting for ?

House For Sale Carcassonne

Comments

her at home said…
I say do you think you could gift wrap it for me and send it over its fantastic!!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen L. said…
That's a gorgeous staircase. I wonder if I could make our apartments charlotte nc look similar to this one.
Unknown said…
Wow…!! It’s very interesting… I am really impressed with your post... Thanks for sharing it...
Cheap houses

Popular Posts