Lockdown from Bridport - Part 2 - Day 5


May I be excused if I am brief today? I hardly slept a wink last night such was the excitement of my new project. I am to be the new tenant of my very own shop. Bridport is such an eclectic small town with a host of indie shops run by people who are passionate about their businesses. I am humbled and delighted to be joining the South Street retail club. People have been so kind and helpful and already from day one I am overwhelmed by their welcome.

I have a history of renovating old buildings, I am passionate about preserving their character and breathing new life into interesting historic spaces. It took less than five minutes to fully open up the enormous fireplace which sits at the back of the shop. Next the walls received equally enthusiastic treatment as the woodchip wallpaper backed with polystyrene was stripped. The walls breathed easily once more.

'I think we should stop now' suggested 'The Undertaker' and on this occasion he was correct. 

This should be an excellent diversion to dreary lockdown!

Comments

Popular Posts