Lockdown from Bridport - Part 2 - Day 27


We're there, hours away from 'lift-off'. It's flown by. Lockdown - Part 2. I do hope it hasn't been too much of a hardship for you all. Here am I prattling daily about my new project, I do, however, know that for so many it has been  frustrating, confusing and difficult. 

I feel very privileged to have been given the opportunity to take on the challenge of turning round and giving new life to such a beautiful space. The shop has such history, I do hope that the legends that went before me approve of what I have done. I am well aware that I have a lot to live up to! Can I just take the opportunity to thank everyone that has supported me and all the good wishes I have received. It means so much and has kept me going throughout the drearier days.

So there we go my friends. The end of this particular road. One door closes, another opens. Such is life.

I do however have a dilemma, what on earth do I wear tomorrow?

As so many women utter when faced with such a conundrum, 'I don't have anything in my wardrobe, nothing to wear at all!' I'm really no different...

So again, thank you to all those who have followed me on my journey. I hope it has given you a smile along the way. However never fear my friends, this is not farewell. You know me by now.... I'll always have more to say.

x


Comments

Procrastinaire said…
Well hope all went well and maybe when the vaccine kicks in and ‘normality’ returns I’ll be able to visit. We were all set to stay in a cottage down your way for my husband’s 50th in September. Have wanted to visit Dorset since reading Tracey Chevalier’s book based there. Sadly rule of 6 came in and we had to cancel. You did a fantastic job, it looks fabulous.

Popular Posts